Naked Capital is taking $100,000 to $2M+ commitments, on behalf of our operating partners, to provide tailored multi-family B/C class real estate investments.
Annualized Compounded Return Rate
Tax Mitigated Annual Rental Income
Year Hold w/ Tax Sheltered Exit Plans
Or scroll down to learn more
- New Construction or recently remodeled
- Top amenities
- High-income tenants
- Luxury lifestyle
- Great Location
- Little or no deferred maintenance issues
- Lowest vacancy rates
- Older properties or not recently remodeled
- Few or no added amenities
- Middle-income tenants
- “Value-add” investment opportunity
- Some deferred maintenance issues, but generally well-maintained
- Older properties or desperately- in-need-of-remodeling
- Needs infrastructure improvements
- Lower-income tenants
- Longer vacancies
- Less desirable locations
During a recession, A class renters move to B class. During economic boom, C class moves to B class
- Improving Income-Producing B and C Class
- 40% of return from Income / 60% from Sale
- Highest Level of Cash Flow and Flexibility
- Building new or salvaging D Class properties
- 10% of return from Income / 90% from Sale
- Most Speculative
- Holding A Class Units with Stabilized Income
- 70% of return from Income / 30% from Sale
- Least Flexible
Safe, modern apartments at rental prices far more affordable than new developments
Phased-in improvements of outdated and neglected units increases rental income and ultimately property exit value.
VETTING OUR OPERATING PARTNERS
Naked Capital conducts comprehensive due diligence on its operating partners to ensure their reputation, past performance, and character meet our standards before ever considering a deal.
MANAGING DEAL FLOW
Naked Capital individually selects and, where appropriate, re-engineers financial structure to fit specific investors’ timeline and investment criteria.
FINANCIAL DUE DILIGENCE
Naked Capital re-underwrites every deal with independent and highly conservative assumptions and independently stress tests financial performance outcomes under variable market conditions.